Impending deadline for 2008 National Cohousing Conference price increase
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 11:55:36 -0700 (PDT)
Just a heads up for those who are still thinking about attending the 2008
National Cohousing Conference at Bentley College, near Boston on June 12-15:

At this moment, the count-down clock on our website:

http://www.cohousing.org/2008/overview

says that the amount of time left before the registration price increases
from $250 to $295 (on June 1) is:

7 days, 19 hours, 5 minutes, and some seconds.

After June 1, the higher price will go into effect. Online registration
continues until a day or so before the conference and will be taken down as
the folks get set up for in-person registration at Bentley - in the event
that there is still space. Some of the pre-conference workshops and
Cohousing Bus Tours (which are available separately), are already filled up
- so check it out soon if you're interested in attending all or part of this
event.

I'm really excited about the conference and look forward to meeting some of
you (for the first time) and re-connecting with others (who I met at the
2006 Conference in Chapel Hill, and elsewhere).

--
Craig Ragland

Coho/US executive director
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please try email first, include your phone number (w/time zone) - or give me
a call: 425-487-3550 (Pacific)... communicate!