Re: Impending deadline for 2008 National Cohousing Conference
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 14:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ellen,

I'm glad you asked!

Parts of the 2008 National Cohousing Conference are available for Ala Carte
pricing, which has not yet been widely publicized.

There will even be some free parts where we hope to promote cohousing more
broadly, e.g., the Thursday Night Cohousing Video event. I don't have easy
access to all the details on this, but we'll get them all described (with
pricing) up on the website soon and get a posting up here as well.

Craig