Free Film Fest at Cohousing Conference
From: Zev Paiss (zpaisscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends,

I am part of the upcoming National Cohousing Conference to
beheld at Bentley College June 12-15 and wanted to get the word
out about this free film night on Thursday, June 11 starting at 7:30PM.

This free movie evening will focus on the theme of living in
community and the cohousing neighborhood model. The movie
showing is sponsored by the national non-profit The Cohousing
Association of the United States as a pre-conference event for
the 2008 National Cohousing Conference which follows from
Friday, June 13 through Sunday, June 15, 2008, with over 50
workshops on 11 themes plus day tours of Boston area cohousing
neighborhoods.

Tracks include sustainable living, green building, community,
and aging and dying in place in a community setting. Key Note
speaker John Abrams, author of The Company We Keep and CEO of
South Mountain Company based on Martha?s Vineyard.

Additional Information: conference [at] cohousing.org or www.
cohousing.org or by calling the Conference Coordinator at (774)
678-9083.

Zev

Zev Paiss
Abraham Paiss & Associates
Building Sustainable Communities Since 1992
1460 Quince Ave. #102
Boulder, CO 80304
303-413-8066
www.AbrahamPaiss.com