Workshop on Reserve Studies
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:52:02 -0700 (PDT)
I was scheduled to give a workshop at the Cohousing Conference. Unfortunately I will be unable to do this. If you have not registered yet, I have a conference fee that I can transfer to you. Please contact me at sharon [at] sharonvillines.com

I have been having private conversations on reserves tudies, however, and have decided to set up a YahooGroup. People can then ask specific questions that might be boring to others and to share files, something I had intended to do at the workshop.

To subscribe, send a blank message to:

ReserveStudies-subscribe [at] YanooGroups.com

You may be asked to set up an account. If so, you do NOT have to answer all the personal questions, and be sure to look for a link to the marketing preferences page (it may be in small print) and indicate that you do not want other email -- unless you love advertisements. (Don't laugh, my grand-daughters love them, especially at the beginning of DVDs, which are trailers for other movies.)

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC