Re: Free Film Fest at Cohousing Conference
From: Catherine Scott (cwscott2msn.com)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:30:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds great - you keep rockin'. We're still in the works. Keep you informed -
peace, Catherine> From: zpaiss [at] comcast.net> Date: Tue, 27 May 2008
10:39:13 -0600> To: cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> Subject: [C-L]_ Free Film
Fest at Cohousing Conference> > > Hello Friends,> > I am part of the upcoming
National Cohousing Conference to> beheld at Bentley College June 12-15 and
wanted to get the word> out about this free film night on Thursday, June 11
starting at 7:30PM.> > This free movie evening will focus on the theme of
living in> community and the cohousing neighborhood model. The movie> showing
is sponsored by the national non-profit The Cohousing> Association of the
United States as a pre-conference event for> the 2008 National Cohousing
Conference which follows from> Friday, June 13 through Sunday, June 15, 2008,
with over 50> workshops on 11 themes plus day tours of Boston area cohousing>
neighborhoods.> > Tracks include sustainable living, green building,
community,> and aging and dying in place in a community setting. Key Note>
speaker John Abrams, author of The Company We Keep and CEO of> South Mountain
Company based on Martha?s Vineyard.> > Additional Information: conference [at]
cohousing.org or www.> cohousing.org or by calling the Conference Coordinator
at (774)> 678-9083.> > Zev> > Zev Paiss> Abraham Paiss & Associates> Building
Sustainable Communities Since 1992> 1460 Quince Ave. #102> Boulder, CO 80304>
303-413-8066> www.AbrahamPaiss.com> >