subdivision map act
From: Robert Moskowitz (
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

Last night I was informed that it may be possible to convert a rental apartment to a cohousing unit via something called the Subdivision Map Act.

Does anyone know anything about this, or can anyone point me to more information?



Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.