Re: New low cost housing group formed
From: Judith Rosen (heyokasnowcrest.net)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
How can I join your grp without creating a google acct?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marganne" <marganne [at] macnexus.org> To: "Small House Society" <smallhousesocietyonline [at] yahoogroups.com>; "Cohousing-L" <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:25 PM
Subject: [C-L]_ New low cost housing group formed

Join the Low Cost Community Housing group at Google.

Current web address:
http://groups.google.com/group/low-cost-community-housing

Current email address:
low-cost-community-housing [at] googlegroups.com

A place for people who are interested in creating housing communities
that don't break your bank! Spawned from mailing lists for cohousing
and the Small House Society.

Let's create a model for low cost cohousing or community housing.
We'll develop and track ideas and add information as it is developed
in the discussion. This also is a place to connect with others
interested in creating  and living in low cost community housing.

Fill out a membership request to join. Access currently is restricted
to invited members.

Cheers!
Marganne