New group on low cost community
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
I've opened membership up to anyone who wants to join. A few people didn't want to create a Google account so I've subscribed them directly. Hopefully this is a good workaround.

Cheers!
Marganne

Join the Low Cost Community Housing group at Google.

Current web address:
http://groups.google.com/group/low-cost-community-housing

Current email address:
low-cost-community-housing [at] googlegroups.com

A place for people who are interested in creating housing communities that don't break your bank! Spawned from mailing lists for cohousing and the Small House Society.

Let's create a model for low cost cohousing or community housing. We'll develop and track ideas and add information as it is developed in the discussion. This also is a place to connect with others interested in creating and living in low cost community housing.

I've opened access to anyone.

Cheers!
Marganne