Re: subdivision map act
From: Al Goodwin (asgoodwinpacbell.net)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
The subdivision map is one of the legal requirements needed to create a condominium structure where there hasn't been one before. It is only one of many requirements which vary from state to state and city to city and county to county. The subdivision map is equivalent to subdividing a parcel of land only in the case of an existing apartment building, you are subdividing the building. A surveyor is required to draw an exact map of each unit within the apartment building. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Moskowitz" <robert [at] robertmoskowitz.com>