Re: Condominium Law
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:56:08 -0700 (PDT)
Does it mean that the residents along the corridors have to replace and maintain them? That's the issue here.

Thanks to Norman for the advice -- I haven't dug out the plans yet. The corridors do not appear on the plan of my unit that I was given when it bought it, although the balcony does.)

Sharon.