Re: Sonoma County, CA, forming community - informational meeting: June 1
From: Seanain Snow (seanainsbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
I am curious to know whether this forming group intends to be in town. I am on the lookout for a community big enough to share one or more dairy cows and other organic farming activities. I know of a few groups outside California that sound fabulous, but for family reasons would much prefer to stay in northern CA.

Sara Lang wrote:
CoHousing Sonoma County, a forming community in northern California, is holding
an informational meeting on June 1, 2008 - open to the public. Meeting in
Rohnert Park, CA. 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. in Sonoma Mountain Village at 1300
Valley House Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928. Directions available on our
website: www.CoHousingSonomaCounty.org or from the Sonoma Mountain Village
website: /www.sonomamountainvillage.com.

Meet members of CoHousing Sonoma County, view short video, ask questions. Babysitting available by prior arrangement. RSVP: helpful for planning but not necessary to attend
QUESTIONS/Directions:
Claude: 415-457-9473
Chris: 707-763-3541