Re: Common meals
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:13:38 -0700 (PDT)
Quoting Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>:
<snip>
I think the questions are highly biased on favor of having community
meals at all. Since some people feel that common meals define
cohousing, ...
<snip>

Sharon,

We get a higher percentage (over 90%) of members participation for common meals than anything else we do. Common meals may not define cohousing but it certainly define us.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 www.enocommons.org
 Durham, NC
 where tonight I am hosting a stammtisch.  Solterra hosted in May,
 Pacifica hosted in April and March.  So tonight it's Eno Commons's turn.