Re: On Campus Housing for the Cohousing Conference still available!
From: LaDonna (6ldmdcharter.net)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Whitney,

Been trying to reserve Bentley housing for conference since this past weekend.
Cannot log in.
Am I booked for conference (I called credit card # in to you)?
Can I reserve housing (non-smoking) and linens at pre-June 1 rates?

        LaDonna Dakofsky

---- Whitney Schmidt <whitneyschmidt [at] verizon.net> wrote:

=============

We still have housing available for the 2008 Cohousing Conference in Boston,
Massachusetts June 12-15!

  These aren't the dorms we had in college...

  Brand new all suite building with sitting areas and a full kitchen
downstairs, air conditioning, and elevators.  All for $30 per night per person!
 We have openings for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights (there
is also a $20 linens fee that covers the whole time you are in the room).

  Bentley College in Waltham, Massachusetts isn't far from downtown Boston,
situated on a high plateau that gives beautiful views of the surrounding area.
Click here for a cool interactive map of the Bentley Campus:
http://www.bentley.edu/vmap/

  So don't wait - register today!  The price goes up June 1... Hurry!  You can
click here to go directly to registration:
http://www.cohousing.org/2008/register

  Cohousing Conference 2008
See you in Boston June 12-15!
www.cohousing.org