Re: On Campus Housing for the Cohousing Conference still available!
From: Whitney Schmidt (whitneyschmidtverizon.net)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi LaDonna,

  You are registered (I re-emailed you your confirmation) and you are also set
for loding - you wanted Firday and Saturday nights before, which was reserved
for you. Do you need to add any nights?

  Whitney.

LaDonna <6ldmd [at] charter.net> wrote:
  Hi Whitney,

Been trying to reserve Bentley housing for conference since this past weekend.
Cannot log in.
Am I booked for conference (I called credit card # in to you)?
Can I reserve housing (non-smoking) and linens at pre-June 1 rates?

LaDonna Dakofsky

---- Whitney Schmidt wrote:

=============

We still have housing available for the 2008 Cohousing Conference in Boston,
Massachusetts June 12-15!

These aren't the dorms we had in college...

Brand new all suite building with sitting areas and a full kitchen downstairs,
air conditioning, and elevators. All for $30 per night per person! We have
openings for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights (there is also a
$20 linens fee that covers the whole time you are in the room).

Bentley College in Waltham, Massachusetts isn't far from downtown Boston,
situated on a high plateau that gives beautiful views of the surrounding area.
Click here for a cool interactive map of the Bentley Campus:
http://www.bentley.edu/vmap/

So don't wait - register today! The price goes up June 1... Hurry! You can
click here to go directly to registration:
http://www.cohousing.org/2008/register

Cohousing Conference 2008
See you in Boston June 12-15!
www.cohousing.org