Coordinating committee AFTER move-in
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
I am interesting in hearing from communities that have some kind of
coordinating committee/executive committee AFTER move-in. Ours disbanded
after move-in and we are beginning to consider re-instating it. In the
interests of not re-inventing the wheel, I'd like to hear from those who
have them how they are structured, who the members are, what their
charge/mission is, how the community feels about it, etc.

Thanks!

Founding Member, FrogSong (Cotati, CA)
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589