What do you want to know about common meals?
From: Joani Blank (joanicohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 18:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,

In the June issue of the e-magazine Cohousing there's an article announcing the Cohousing Association's intention to do a new survey about various aspects of common meals systems. If you've not seen it already you may want to check it out now: http://www.cohousing.org/cm/news/meals. The article refers to (and mentions some results of) a survey about common meals that I did back in 2000. The article was published in 2001 in our print magazine.

Several people have emailed me with their suggestions for areas to include in the new survey, for which I am most grateful. (Please keep those cards and letters...emails really...coming.) Others have asked me if there is any way to read the earlier article, and I thought I'd share my response to that query with all of you.

In the not too distant future, the 2001 article will appear as a PDF on cohousing.org. In the meantime, you can access it by going to my personal website, http://www.joaniblank.com (currently undergoing a big update), and clicking on the button on the home page that says Cohousing Stuff, then going to the end of that section, where you will find links to three PDFs of articles including the one I wrote about the earlier survey about common meals. Hope you will find the article interesting and useful....and if it provokes yet more questions, please send those to me.

Joani
Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland CA

Joani Blank
Tours Coordinator
Cohousing Association of the United States
joani [at] cohousing.org or 510-834-7399

P Save Trees ...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.