Re: Location, Location, Location
From: Vince Barco (vbarcoyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
Amen Sharon.

I have seen this many times and it so frustrating.

Please people how will I know if I want to be a member if you don't say where
you are?

Regards
Vince

 --------------------------

I just visited an ecovillage web site with literally NO indication of
what town, state, country, or continent it was on.

Not on the home page, not on the About Us page, not on the Contact Us
page, nor on the Units for Sale page, where only the street address
was listed for each site available.

It happens on this list that people frequently don't include a
location in messages but on a website?

Location is one of the first things people will ask about your
community. Put your location on EVERYTHING.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC