Outreach Potluck/meeting, South Sound Cohousing, Tacoma, Washington, June 13, 2008
From: S. Kashdan (skashdancablespeed.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:41:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I am posting this announcement for South Sound Cohousing, which is working
on buying a new sight in Tacoma, Washington.

This announcement is especially for people in the Puget Sound area of
Washington State. But, of
course, everyone else is also welcome.

If you want more information about South Sound Cohousing, please contact:

pmenzies48 [at] gmail.com

Phone: 253-565-2599

On June 13, 2008, there will be an Outreach Potluck Picnic  hosted by  South
Sound Cohousing, in  Tacoma, Washington.

Join us for a potluck picnic on the site of our proposed cohousing
community! We are seeking members who will be willing and able to buy
units when we purchase this existing apartment building and adjacent
lots. (We're located at S 12th & J St in Tacoma's Hilltop
neighborhood.) So we're hosting a potluck picnic Friday, 7 pm, open to
anyone interested in getting to know us, explore our vision and share
your own about what this property can become. Please bring a dish to
share (no one turned away if you can't bring something!). Also bring
plates, cups, etc. since we're trying to be sustainable so no
throwaways will be provided. And if you play an instrument, bring it
along and we'll see if we have enough for a jam session! This is a
party, after all!

Contact:

Email:

pmenzies48 [at] gmail.com