cohousers at DNC
From: Debbie Behrens (dlbehrenscomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousing list:

Are any cohousers coming to the Democratic National Convention in Denver
this Aug. 25-28?

We just wanted to let you know that a few folks at Highline Crossing
Cohousing in Littleton have rooms available for cohousers during the
convention. Highline Crossing is 15 miles south of Denver, very near the
lightrail which goes right by the convention halls.

Nyland Cohousing in Lafayette, 24 miles from Denver, also has a few rooms
available.

Please contact me if you are interested in either location and I will do my
best to match you up with a host.

Best wishes, Debbie Behrens
dlbehrens [at] comcast.net
Highline Crossing Cohousing