Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 53, Issue 30
From: Donna F (editorcohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:30:32 -0700 (PDT)
I've long had on my wish list a desire to include a monthly distillation in /Cohousing Magazine/ of some of the best posts that appear here. The recent "Why I like cohousing" posts is a prime example of what should be preserved and disseminated as widely as we can.

So is there a would-be columnist out there willing to distill some of coho-L posts for inclusion in the magazine -- so we'd have that much more cross-pollination between the two?

Let me know what you think.

donna
editor
/Cohousing Magazine/