Yet another cohousing moment!
From: Karen Sheldon (karen.sheldongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
This morning the UPS guy came to my door with a package for the previous owner of our unit, who had been part of a (sort of) 3 way swap here last year. She ( A) downsized, we (B) upsized and became owners rather than renters and the 3rd person ( C who wanted to move out to another home in the area with her new husband) wouldn't have sold her unit in time for closing unless B (we) bought A so A could buy C.

So, I didn't know the exact address of A's new unit for the UPS guy and pointed to the Common House and suggested he leave her package on the bench in the mail room. He said, "I've never delivered a package there and always wondered who had won the lottery to live in the hugest house here!

Karen Sheldon
Bellingham Cohousing
WA