Re: builder contracts
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 06:31:35 -0700 (PDT)
Francoise Paradis <feparadis48 [at] yahoo.com>
(digest reply)

Thank you for your very helpful information. It would be nice for forming
communities to have a library of contracts and bylaws to research. I would
be happy to share our condo docs, by laws, and contracts.

Francoise Paradis, Ed.D.
http://www.francoiseparadis.com
http://www.hiddensprings.info
http://www.greenswardhamlet.com

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org