house swap with Port Townsend WA
From: Lynn Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:27:51 -0700 (PDT)
Lynn here at RoseWind. My friend Abigale is looking to try out intentional community and would like to offer her Port Townsend WA place in swap. It's not in cohousing, but not far from RoseWind Cohousing, and the PT EcoVillage project, and the whole town has many coho-like qualities. Abby's place is big and GORGEOUS. Surrounded by trees, sunny deck, hot tub, very spacious. She emailed me 9 fine photos, so let me know, or let her know, off list, if you want to see them. Here's her offer:

Available: Space to spread out or room for the whole family.  My house
is a 3+ bedroom, 1.5 bath, with south/west facing living room, updated
kitchen, dining room with access to back deck, an office, laundry
room, mud room, wood stove, and garage.  There are large front and
back decks, porch swing, greenhouse, garden, hot tub, fenced yard,
basketball hoop, dog door and separately fenced dog run.  Kids and
pets welcome.

Located in Port Townsend (www.ptguide.com/) , a Victorian seaport and
arts community on Washington State's Olympic Peninsula, an hour and a
half from Seattle.  The house is located in town and walking distance
to public trails, parks, the bluff, the beach, Fort Worden, Centrum
(www.centrum.org), shops, the library, movie theater, farmer's market,
a grocery store, a public golf course, dog park, and more.

Looking for: Any sized child-friendly house in an intentional
community/cohousing, a community with at least 7 members plus
children, a house with indoor plumbing and electricity, and pets
welcome in your house and community, or you are willing to care for my
dog and two cats at mine.

Available now, swap for a month, season or year.

For more information please contact Abigale at inlovage [at] gmail.com or
360-344-4219