Re: Firearms Policy
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
we have gun policy which I cannot find just now.
It says that gun owners must follow the law regardign their guns, and in addition, must use a lockbox, I beileve, while storing the gun.Or a gun lock or some such. That is, we added additional restrictions on how it is stored, above and beyond the law.

It was QUITE controversial at the start, because many members has just assumed we would not have guns, and it turned out that one of our members already owned one or more handguns. However, once the initial shock wore off, we had good discussion of our fears and concerns and came reasonably quickly to consensus.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
PastorLiz [at] verizon.net
MOsaic Commons
Move in with us this fall! A few 2, 3, and 4BR homes are still waiting for a neighbor!
www.mosaic-commons.org