Re: Firearms Policy
From: John Faust (wjfaustgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:35:00 -0700 (PDT)
Given how important this topic is, it might be useful to establish a "room"
in the new member's area that addresses the topic "Issues that Divide". I'm
sure it would produce quite a catalog divisive topics and how to
successfully handle them. Under general approaches, I would include Diana
Kardia's wise suggestions. Those of us just beginning our journey could
benefit greatly. I really would like to benefit from all the mistakes you
pioneering communities have made. :^) It's much harder to do that when they
are hidden in the undergrowth of some listserv thread.

John Faust