Topic Rooms [was Re: Firearms Policy]
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
John Faust wrote, On 7/8/2008 7:34 PM:
Given how important this topic is, it might be useful to establish a "room"
in the new member's area that addresses the topic "Issues that Divide". I'm
sure it would produce quite a catalog divisive topics and how to
successfully handle them. Under general approaches, I would include Diana
Kardia's wise suggestions. Those of us just beginning our journey could
benefit greatly. I really would like to benefit from all the mistakes you
pioneering communities have made. :^) It's much harder to do that when they
are hidden in the undergrowth of some listserv thread.

Want to be a host? :) http://www.cohousing.org/ma/become_host

For now, I'd use the general member's forum... :) http://www.cohousing.org/ma/memberforum

Drop something under http://www.cohousing.org/ma/memberforum/new and we can add a new topic there.

        - cat