Re: chickens in cohousing / urban density
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:17:51 -0700 (PDT)
Kay's right...

And some of us using Coho-L are the very ones that filled out the
Communities/Cohousing Directory records for our communities. Are our
definitions subjective? yes. Are we consistent in the way we categorize?
almost certainly not.

So, is this BAD data?

Well, if you use BAD as an acroynm to mean the Best Available Data, then yes
indeed.

Whether or not it is "bad data" would be another subjective opinion.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Kay Wilson Fisk <kwwilson [at]
bartcommunity.org>