Re: Definitions of Residential Density [was: chickens in cohousing / urban density]
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
Go for it - I'd be happy to take proposed definitions to our partners in the
Fellowship for Intentional Community for possible publishing in conjunction
with the Directory data entry forms.

But first, shouldn't we grow the emerging consensus on elder chickens rights
to carry guns to "mediate" conflict over community pet restrictions?

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 5:20 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>

--
Craig Ragland

Coho/US executive director
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please try email first, include your phone number (w/time zone) - or give me
a call: 425-487-3550 (Pacific)... communicate!