Re: not all press is good press
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
Laura -- I checked out the website:

http://www.target-entertainment.com/

Under documentary it looks like a mixed bag -- lots of sensationalist
stuff and then a documentary on Game Fishing (a real snoozer except
for fly fishers like moi who thinks fly casting is all the rage -- fly
rod anyone?) a look at medical help in the Amazon, another on the
story of the Ache Indians in S.America trying to save their lands, a
film about Irish dancing and one on Scottish history.

So its a real toss up.  They must have more than 100 documentaries listed.

My guess is it all depends on the producer.

Most important thing is you got a bad feeling about it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Ann Z.

--
Ann Zabaldo