Re: not all press is good press
From: S. Kashdan (skashdancablespeed.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
A few years ago, one story by a local Washington State reporter about
cohousing utilized interviews with people who had left cohousing communities
because of frustrations with slowness of decision-making, etc. While I don't
think that stories should only have positives, at least  to me, that story
seemed to emphasize the negatives way beyond their real significance for
those who choose to stay in cohousing.

In community,

Sylvie Kashdan

Jackson Place Cohousing