Re: Sustainability of community service
From: Larry Miller (larry.millercharter.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
I couldn't agree more. We have various levels of commitment and the levels tend
to vary with the
degree of community satisfaction. People tend to withdraw when they feel they
are not valued, or
its too hard to get things done, or for a variety of similar reasons, all of
which could be
lumped into satisfaction with the community.

Larry Miller
Oak Creek Commons