Re: Work or Pay Systems
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 05:55:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 31, 2008, at 7:57 PM, Raines Cohen wrote:

if someone somewhere wants to start a hedge fund on this, well, they
might not be buying a house in the Hamptons for a while, until we at
least get the number of communities and residents up a notch.

I actually was considering a hedge fund on cleaning the bathrooms (as in toilets) but then discovered that we had two residents who actually like cleaning them and enjoy doing a job that others don't want to do. They feel they are making a special contribution.

So I would have lost my shirt on that one. This stuff is really tricky.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC