August Cohousing Magazine
From: Donna Freiermuth (editorcohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:40:09 -0700 (PDT)
The August issue of /Cohousing Magazine/ is now available here <http://www.cohousing.org/cm/issue>.

The issue includes an updated map of where cohousing communities now exist and where they're forming in the U.S.

We'd also love to hear your thoughts about our New Members Area. It's a simple 3-question survey. Then on Wednesday evening, August 5, we'll also hold a conference call to discuss what you'd like to see. (The survey and conference call details are here <http://www.cohousing.org/ma/lookingfor>.)

Could your community use $2,500? Details about the grant are also in the issue.

We have the results of the recent survey about the conference.

And Chuck Durrett's column talks about how the size of your community really does matter.

Plus, there other tips, events and more. Hope you'll take the time to visit the magazine.

In community,
donna

Donna Freiermuth
Editor