Re: Clean team question
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 07:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 30, 2008, at 1:19 PM, Rob Sandelin wrote:

 So I only
clean once a year, unless I choose not to, then the $60 which has been
already annually collected($5 a month) from me goes to the person who does
my shift, rather than get refunded to me. There is a cleaning diva who
figures all this out.

This sounds like pay up front and get it back if you play. Pay then play. You get the money back if you play.

Rob, this seems significantly different from the "everyone just pitches in and does what they love" that you are usually discussing form Sharingwood.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC