Re: tax and legal issues for common house usage
From: Rob Sandelin (
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:26:05 -0700 (PDT)
You would be wise to consult with a tax attorney or other tax professional
for answers to your questions.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood where all our tax stuff is handled by an outside professional

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.