Re: C-L]_ tax and legal issues for common house usage
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 16:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
> We have had some interest in charging for use of common facilities
> such as payment for events in the common house, lodging in the common
> house, and use of laundry facilities.

Do you mean charging RESIDENTS, or charging outsiders?
FrogSong does not charge at all for laundry or guest rooms, figuring that we
all pay for these facilities out of our dues already.  We even bulk buy
groovy unscented laundry soap for everyone to use. Do some people use more
than others? Yes. But hopefully if I do more laundry than you, and you use
the guest room more than Joe, and Joe uses the workshop while I never
do...it all evens out!
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info