site available in Everett WA
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:40:44 -0700 (PDT)
I've been informed of a site for sale in Everett, WA that would be
perfect for a cohousing community that is looking for an urban (but not
downtown/big city) location and ready to purchase land.

It has easy access on/off I-5, located across the interstate from the
Everett Mall but surrounded by residential neighborhood.

If you are seriously interested in purchasing, please contact me for
more info.   I believe the sales price includes the land use permit but
building permits would still need to be acquired (I'm verifying that
with the Seller).

Project description (from Seller)

Land use permits are in place for a 26 unit cottage housing development
that is planned to optimize separation between parking and living, while
allowing for shared open space and private gardens. The moderately sized
homes between 910-2,150 square feet are planned around a central
pedestrian pathway which is designed to make a connection between the
existing single family neighborhood and a planned commercial building.

Project as planned has a common building and in addition one unit could
be held in common as a common house with potential for guest
accommodations.

Land has three large move-in ready homes which a new community could
rent or live in to offset holding costs during final design and
permitting phase of development.

Land is offered for sale by owner at $1.9 million with flexible terms.

grace h. kim, aia

principal

schemata workshop

an architectural collaborative