Conversation about Members Area
From: Donna Freiermuth (editorcohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 15:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I wanted to remind you that we're exploring how to serve our communities best with the new Members Area at cohousing.org. If you'd like to join a conference call to talk about what you want in the Members Area, it's scheduled for Wednesday evening, August 5 at 5 pm PDT/ 8 pm EDT. To join the conversation, call (712) 432-1620. When prompted for your access code, key in 1034100#. Normal long distance charges apply (the 712 area code is in western Iowa).

In community,
donna

Donna Freiermuth
Editor