Re: Average Turn Over
From: Michael Whitman (Michael.Whitmanvalley.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:34:46 -0700 (PDT)
Katie Henry posted "Some semi-accurate statistics for Eastern Village (56 units; formed six years ago, moved in four years ago):
Number of units resold by the original buyer after closing to present: 15
The reasons are divided about equally between the following:
# Original buyer decided to not move in ...
# Original buyer moved out of the area, or into assisted living.
# Original buyer just wanted a condo, or never really participated, and eventually moved on...."
--- end of quote ---

Others have sent such statistics for their communities, and these begin to form a body of information. I hope that an easy-to-compare format for reporting may soon begin to emerge, but unfortunately I do not have old postings from which to make suggestions.

Has any avocational statistician on this list, or anyone at "National," already done this?

   michael