Re: Average Turn Over
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
cc-ing: Betsy Morris, who did the 2008 Cohousing Census. Betsy is working on
a list of additional data to collect for the proposal she's making to
conduct our 2009 Census.

The association's challenge, big surprise, is funding more extensive
research - Coho/US will soon start a fund-raising campaign to support "extra
credit" projects, such as an expanded census. We'll do a 2009 Census
regardless, its just a matter of scope.