Re: earthquake insurance
From: Flowers (flowers2sonic.net)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Aubrey,
Thanks for your response. How did you reconcile the folks don't like to pay insurance of kind, and those who more risk adverse? That's a part of the situation here. We have folks who are a little older, who own their units outright, and we have folks younger, have kids and lots of expenses, and who have not built up equity in their units. We have 29 units, near a fault line. Earthquake insurance in California is quite expense (about $20,000 per year), so it would be a big bump in our monthly dues.

Ed Flowers
----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Watson" <audrey [at] galisteo.com>