House for sale at Sonora Cohousing, Tucson, Arizona
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 06:56:08 -0700 (PDT)
I'm posting this for my (former) neighbors Mike and Anu.
If you're interested, please contact them, not me.
Racheli.

Our house in Sonora Cohousing is for sale. Please note the new reduced price. More information, pictures, floor plans, and a downloadable brochure are at
http://ic.ltrr.arizona.edu/529/.

If you are interested in seeing the house, please contact Chris Tovey at
520-971-5469 or germogli [at] aol.com to arrange a showing. You can also reach us
at 520-205-1864 or via email with questions.

Thanks,
Mike and Anu
mne [at] sonoracohousing.com