2 BD townhouse for sale at Bellingham Cohousing, B'ham, WA
From: Paula Gilmour (paulagilmourbellcoho.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
Our two bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse at Bellingham Cohousing is for sale. Out the front door of our home is a wonderfully successful, social, gathering node, and out the back door is a deck overlooking the community's wetland acreage. A small salmon-bearing stream cuts across the south-end of the property, and we have views of the trees along the creek and Chuckanut mountains beyond them. Bellingham cohousing is a wonderful community, and this project is in close proximity to good schools and many greenways trails.

Features include:
- Open floor plan downstairs with a 9' ceiling and tall windows that give the room plenty of light
- Bamboo flooring downstairs
- Custom kitchen island with granite top
- Deck on south side with steps down to small private garden, and access to wetland acreage
- Marmoleum in kitchen and bathrooms
- Gas stove
- Openable skylight in north bedroom
- Attic with pull-down stair access
- Carport with lockable storage
- Radiant heat

View pics of our townhouse at http://web.mac.com/dlongdon/Welcome/ For_Sale%3A_2642_Donovan.html

Check out the Bellingham Cohousing web site for more information about community amenities and pictures. Solar hot water panels were recently added to the Common House.

Contact:
David Longdon, 541.514.1502
davidlongdon [at] bellcoho.com