Re: Consensus decision making
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:10:37 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, I agree. Which is why we also have the requirement that a few other people (I don't remember the number we stipulated) need to see that there is a
legitimate connection between the objection and a community value/goal.

Note that for a person to see a block as valid doesn't mean that s/he wishes
to block themselves, or that they think that a block is called for.

Racheli.