Re: Consensus decision making
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008, Sharon Villines wrote:

What happens to the person is over-ridden when the rest of the group
pretends the group is still using consensus decision-making? Is the
decision to exclude this person? Then why not take up that decision
directly? Too difficult?

In my case they kicked me out and kept my money.

Another warning sign is the phrase "Well nobody else feels that way". That's an attempt at emotional blackmail to make someone conform.

I chased after cohousing for over 15 years. Now it doesn't look like I will ever live in a community.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.