Re: Any Small Places for Rent
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 05:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

Victoria,

Not that I know much about it, but Blue Heron (Pittsboro, NC) has a 1632 square feet farmhouse, http://www.bhfarm.org/farmhouse.htm, for sale at $125,000.

--
Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
http://www.enocommons.org
Durham, NC
where a neighbor requested a switch in the cooking rotation and now I am cooking this Sunday.

Quoting 713Training <victoria [at] 713training.com>:

I have never lived in cohousing so I would like to rent
a small space and give it a try before purchasing a
home. Does anyone know of any small places (500-600
square feet) - a 1-bedroom log cabin would be wonderful
for a single lady.

Most of the cohousing communities I have found are huge
homes that cost $300,000 or more. Are there any
communities out there with rustic log cabins where
people live more simplistic? A $300,000 home to me would
be like living like the "Rich and Famous."

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Victoria Ring, CEO
713Training.Com, LLC
http://713training.com