Re: Map of Cohousing Communities - North America
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 11 Ginny Freeman <spam [at] impeticos.com>
> As part of my own research into cohousing I have started a Google Map of
> North American Cohousing Communities. I think it would be great if other
> people would contribute and together we could make this a great
> resource!

> You can view and edit this map at:
http://tinyurl.com/cohomap

This map is growing as a number of people have added numbered "push pin"
icons for various cohousing communities that are keyed to the accompanying
list.  As of Tues morning 8/12, we are up to 37 communities on the US map.

Ginny has added much improved instruction in the "comments" section
(hint: open these in a separate browser tab/window before editing).
This makes editing much easier but a google account is still required.

I created an easier to remember url: http://tinyurl.com/cohomap
(The Google URL is huge...)

Thanks, Ginny, it's a great map / cohousing facility.

Fred, who likes maps

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org