Re: Any Small Places for Rent
From: VAN DEIST (vandeistmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
Here on Florida's Suncoast, we're not much into log cabins, but we are into Key
West cottages.  Our forming group is in favor of smaller 750 ft2 - 1200 ft2,
cottages.  We're going "green" with the use of panelized building materials
(foam between concrete board) which offer great insulation, nothing for
termites to eat, and storm resistance up to 200 mph winds.  Topped off with
metal roofs, we hope our homes will be cute as a button and snug as a bug in a
rug when "de hurricane blow mon."  Our homes' panelized skeletons will be
manufactured locally in Englewood, FL by HomeFront Homes of Katrina Cottage
fame.  Check out
www.katrinacottagegroup.com<http://www.katrinacottagegroup.com/> and
www.homefronthomes.com<http://www.homefronthomes.com/> to see what we have in
mind.     .....Van.....  941.408.7440

Suncoast Cohousing of Sarasota County, FL
An Elder Rich Community in the making.
vandeist [at] msn.com<mailto:vandeist [at] msn.com>