from Regine Wilson - Nevada City Coho - need house sit Nov. 12-Jan 2, 2009 approx
From: Chknsoup1 (Chknsoup1aol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:45:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi:   I live in cohousing in Nevada City, CA.   My husband and I would like
to take an extended trip but we have a sweet cat that doesn't like to be alone
and a "shelter" is out of the question.   Nevada City is 2-1/2 hours to San
Francisco (when traffic is light), and a little over an hour to world class ski
areas.   The house is a two bedroom 2 bath plus office.   Nevada City itself
is a beautiful.   It's a well preserved town that was established during the
gold mining area.   Grass Valley is 3 miles away and has all the stores,
restaurants and entertainment anyone could need or want,   Also Nevada City's
"Victorian Christmas" draws people from all over Northern Calif.   Please
e-mail me
if you think you might be interested.   Thanx

Looking for a car
that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)