Re: Any Small Places for Rent
From: Marganne Meyer (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
At 8:44 AM -0700 8/12/08, Raines Cohen wrote:

Victoria wrote:
 > A $300,000 home to me would
 be like living like the "Rich and Famous."

Come on out here, where $300,000 might get you 500-600 square feet, if you're lucky. ;-)

The number of people designing and building small homes grows every day, Raines. Rather than list them all myself, I'll refer you to a site that has a very good list of links to quality homes specifically designed small. Many of these homes are less than $50,000.

More and more people are unable to afford a $300,000+ home (including those who tried and had to walk away in the Mortgage Crisis) or choose to live simply in less space. I thought you subscribed to the Low Cost Community Housing list, Raines. ;-)

List of links:
http://www.resourcesforlife.com/docs/item522
--
Cheers!